Thursday, September 09, 2004

731 days ago

Exactly two years ago today, everything I knew and believed came crashing down around me. I experienced heartache like none other and I haven't had a day when my heart didn't hurt since then. Two years ago today, a perfect little girl was born. Two years ago today, a perfect little girl died.

Two years ago was the start of the most anguishing time of my life -- a time that has a very distinct beginning and if there's an end, I don't see it.

I miss my baby.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dee said...

I wish I could say something that would ease your pain but I cannot. I can simply say that I am sorry, so sorry for the loss of your daughter and for your heartbreak.

That fact that you posted this shows just how strong you are, even though it might not feel like it. Your strength is there and has gotten you this far, even through the anguish.

3:05 PM, September 14, 2004  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Been there, done that, wouldn't wish it on anyone ever. Did you get to hold her I wonder? I held my son, ten years ago. My heart aches too, every day.

9:05 PM, October 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home