Saturday, April 05, 2008

Finally, some direction

So, by sheer chance, I figured out what to do with my blog.

How about I chronicle the unexpected pregnancy that occurred during the month that I had two colds, my husband had two colds and Spencer had pneumonia? Did we even touch each other this month? Evidently yes, but I can't seem to recall exactly when.

Stunned is what you'd call people in this house. Absolutely stunned.

Good thing I've been resetting my fertility monitor each month otherwise I'd have no idea of the first day of my last cycle. According to due date calculators I'm due on December 7.

Here we go again...hopefully number four will carry some of the same charm as number three.

5 Comments:

Blogger Amnesia said...

Congratulations!

8:58 PM, April 07, 2008  
Blogger Monica H said...

Wow! I am stunned too. Well, ther you go, you didn't think it would happen and it did. I hope and pray that thisone sticks. Many blessings to you my friend.

11:51 PM, April 07, 2008  
Blogger BasilBean said...

Oh my!

I keep you linked to my blog even though you don't post a lot because I feel such a connection to you. It always makes me happy to see a new post from you. This particular post has me off the charts!

We are trying right now, so reading this has given me a big dose of HOPE.

I am excited for you and will be sending you thoughts and prayers throughout the coming months.

1:20 PM, April 11, 2008  
Blogger KMW said...

Great news!

11:23 AM, April 14, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoo-hoo Sarah, congrats to you and yours!

Sorry I'm late to the party :-)

12:31 PM, April 18, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home