Tuesday, February 07, 2006

In case I wasn't overwhelmed before

I've had moments recently where I have felt pretty overwhelmed. Working full time, breastfeeding exclusively and being momma to a baby who isn't such a great sleeper throws me for a loop sometimes. Usually the days I go to work after only sleeping a few hours are the worst.

Last week after doing our taxes we decided it was time to either remodel or move because we really need a bigger mortgage so we can deduct the interest. On Saturday we looked at a house. Today we submit an offer. There were more than 200 people at the open house this weekend, there are three people writing offers in our agents office alone so the competition will be fierce. I really hope we get it!

It is in our same neighborhood, it is as much house as we'll ever need (translated means we could fit one more baby with ease) and is in great shape. The selling point for me is a tree house. Once I saw the tree house I could immediately picture our family living there and being really happy. That's Spencer's tree house, in the backyard of our house. I hope we get it!

Escrow would be 45 days -- so I may buy and sell a house and move in the next month and a half. At least I can pack when we're up during the middle of the night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home