Friday, August 26, 2005

Seriously thinking about a bounce house

Nearly a week overdue and he's still hanging in there. Today is my last day at work. I suppose I could keep working, but realistically this pregnancy has to end sometime soon, right?

That's where the bounce house comes in. Brilliant, I say. Jump, jump, jump and splashdown.

On Tuesday I was dilated to 2 cm and still 60% effaced, so some progress. They did an ultrasound and NST and the baby scored 10 out of 10. We go back again today for more of the same. I saw a different doctor than last week and she didn't push induction at all. I had sort of steeled myself since I felt a bit bullied last week -- but she was great. I see her again this afternoon.

I've been having more cramps and contractions, just not enough to get things moving. Thinking now might be the time to consider packing a bag for the hospital.

10 Comments:

Blogger Hostile in Ohio said...

Might be a good idea to have a bag packed (if you're planning on delivering at a hospital?).

If you can still jump, go for it :-) I couldn't.

You may be lucky, it may take time for "real" labor to start, but you'll be effacing and dialating the whole time. That is lovely since it means a head start ;-)

Best of luck!!

1:06 PM, August 26, 2005  
Blogger Hostile in Ohio said...

Just wondering how it's going? Hope you're feeling well!!

8:59 AM, August 31, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm updating my blogroll and would like to add you to it. Let me know if you'd rather not be on there.

4:59 PM, August 31, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:07 PM, August 31, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:17 PM, August 31, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:27 PM, August 31, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:29 PM, August 31, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:32 PM, August 31, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked the way you had your Blog set up. Am trying to get ideas for mine Cell Phones, it's just a page that covers topics like cellular phone cases . Critique it if you have a chance. ---Jack---

5:41 PM, August 31, 2005  
Blogger Sabrina said...

Oh Wow. I got to your blog from Leery Polyp.. and all the SPAM comments just have to make you laugh, you know? Do they make a spam blocker for Blog comments?
Hope that baby is in your arms now! ( did the bounce houe work?)

8:34 AM, September 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home