Monday, May 22, 2006

Feeling anxious

There is a lot going on and more than anything I think writing would be cathartic -- but I can't seem to find the time.

The baby is great -- almost nine months and I don't have any legitimate complaints, just have been feeling overwhelmed. We bought a new house and are trying to sell our current one. We had two offers that we countered over the weekend and I think they are both gone (one was flaky to begin with and the other wanted the close of her current property as a contingent). So, back to square one.

Work is way too busy for my liking, we feel like guests in our own home since we have to keep it spotless for showing and I can't find anything! Oh, and we're about to own two houses in one of the most expensive housing markets in the country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home