Thursday, June 29, 2006

My son's social life

When I go to work I have a whole life separate from my home life. I didn't realize that my son does too!

We have a terrific nanny and live near a park. Everyday they go the park at noon and the nanny's all have lunch together and the kids play. Spencer has a little circle of friends I've never laid eyes on.

It is quite sweet, the nanny's throw birthday parties for their kids. Yesterday was Jack's first birthday party. I bought a gift and a card for him from Spencer and imagine his parents wondering who Spencer is, much as I wonder about little Jack.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tara said...

Who knew babies had so much stuff to do. Parties and friends. That's awesome.

Thanks for the comment you left me. I appreciate the encouragement.

12:07 AM, July 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home