Friday, September 22, 2006

Ambivalently Trying

I dusted off the ovulation predictor kit, spent $50 on sticks and now we're back in the game. I was mostly interested to see if I am ovulating as I'm still nursing, and lo and behold, an egg on day 14.

I do want another baby, but it seems rather soon. When you factor in my age (Gasp! 40!) and how long it is likely to take for us to conceive (forever?), the timing is right to get back in the game. So here we go.

I'm feeling rather ambivalent now, but in another 14 days I don't know how disappointed I'll feel if I'm not pregnant, but I do know I'll feel happy if I am. Definitely a new experience for me after spending three years in an almost constant state of panic about getting pregnant. We'll see how many months it takes to get over the calm and back to mania.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dee said...

Like you, I dusted off the monitor too and then, bingo, first month out...well, the rest is history now. So you just never know :-)

Good luck as you head down the road again.

7:12 PM, September 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home