Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Very busy





I'm not sure my baby is really a baby anymore! He is so big and strong and busy! He wakes up and is instantly on his knees, pulling up on the side of the crib or on our headboard. Changing a cloth diaper on a moving target is challenging and I can only imagine what it will be like when he's truly walking.

He'll only sit still for a split second as he comtemplates how to get where he wants to go. He is so excited to explore and does so with such wonder. He emptied my bag yesterday with such relish, squeeling as he was tossing paper after paper over his shoulder. He can stand on his own for a few seconds -- but only if he doesn't realize that he's standing on his own and he now runs when you walk him around holding his arms.

I'm so proud of my big strong boy -- but I miss my quiet cuddly guy. Luckily (!) he's been awake for at least an hour at 3:00am for the last few nights so I get my quiet time. I love the time, but really will be glad when Mr. Busy decides to sleep through the night.

2 Comments:

Blogger Blair said...

I love those cheeks!
Yeah, the time is special and sadly goes way to fast.

2:36 PM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger Dee said...

Sarah--he's adorable! I remember an earlier picture you posted where I thought to myself that he was certainly a gorgeous fella--and I see that hasn't changed :-)

10:33 AM, July 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home