Monday, April 16, 2007

When day 27 and day one are the same

Remember last post when I was just about giddy with hope? The one where I called my ultrasound tech prescient? Ha ha, that was a good one.

I'm now on day three and vacillating between panic that I'll never have another child and panic that I will. Maybe not this month though...my doctor only works Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and I have the great good fortune of hitting day three of my cycle on a Monday -- and so far I've been unsuccessful at getting her nurse to call me back. Well, I would have had a baby in January, but my doctor doesn't work on Mondays.

In other news, my sweet lad has been sick the last couple of weeks. Cold, possible stomach bug (or just cough-induced puking) and an ear infection. The antibiotics led to other intestinal distress and a nasty diaper rash. He seems much better and the other night dozed off saying "happy, happy, happy."

Now if we can just get him to stop hitting his friends and the dog we'll all be doing well.

Here's hoping I end my day with a clomid-induced brain-splitting headache.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mother Hoodwink said...

Those Clomid days sucked for me. I'm sending you lots of happy thoughts.

7:49 AM, April 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home