Tuesday, November 02, 2004

If Kerry wins, I'll get knocked up

This may seem totally insane, but I just convinced myself that if Kerry wins I'll get pregnant. This cycle. Today.

Sure it's crazy but, look at our history:

My husband and I met during a senate race in 1992. The year of the Democratic sweep, the year of the woman, the year of Bill Clinton.

For the next 6 years we worked in politics and then got married. Bill Clinton got impeached on our wedding day.

We've had nothing but bad luck since Bush got elected (personally and as a country)but that could all change. Today!

I believe I ovulated in the last 24 hours and would conceive today if it happens.

Conceiving a baby the day we took back the White House? What could be more perfect?

So, if you haven't voted yet, please vote for Kerry!

1 Comments:

Blogger DeadBug said...

Oh, how I wish it had worked out differently for Kerry, and for our countrty. But I'm still going to hold out hope for you, sweetheart--maybe, in the midst of this misery, you'll find that a joyous new life is starting up.

2:57 PM, November 04, 2004  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home