Saturday, February 05, 2005

Ultrasounds are like raises

I've always called raises "hush money." Doesn't matter if I'm getting them or giving them, raises buy happy workers who shut the hell up for awhile.

I've found the same is true with ultrasounds. I had to wait three weeks between ultrasounds. During those three weeks I went from happy to nervous to terrified. All in three short weeks. Then the ultrasound!! And I'm happy again! Luckily I don't have to wait three weeks for the next one -- too scary!

All looks great. I'm measuring a couple of days ahead and got to see some serious acrobatics going on -- the baby in there does flips and somersaults and lands on its head. Kind of funny that I have a circus in my lap and can't feel a thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home