Thursday, December 23, 2004

So far so good...

I had an ultrasound yesterday. Too early for a heartbeat but we did see a gestational sac and yolk sac -- all the things that we should see at this stage in the game. They also could identify why I've been spotting -- some left overs from implantation. Nice that there's a reason -- and good to know I should expect more of the same. They also did a blood draw so I should have HCG numbers sometime today.

Next week we look for a heartbeat.

In the meantime, so far so good...

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

Hello, I am a scanner for the Anthology (if you are unfamiliar with the project, plese see "wand monkey.blogger) I have been given the task of reading the "I" section. Before I read your ENTIRE Blog for entries, do you mind? Please let me know. Thanks!

Watched Pot/Becky

4:16 AM, December 24, 2004  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home