Tuesday, November 23, 2004

I Love Clomid in Paris in the Fall time....

Off to London and Paris I went with an extra piece of luggage for all of my items needed for the ladies place. I had HPTs, tampons, fertility monitor, sticks and, of course, clomid.

Sorry to say the first round of clomid didn't work. In fact, I didn't even ovulate. I have gotten a peak reading on my monitor for 18 cycles -- until I took clomid. Then nothing. But I digress.

So, I'm on CD10 of my second clomid cycle. The first night of clomid taken in a hotel off the Champs Elysees at midnight; the second at a poker club at midnight; third night at the Concorde metro station at midnight; fourth night at a bistro in the 7th arrondisemont at midnight, with red wine; and the final in business class on the way from London to LA.

It was very sweet, my husband gave the pills a pep talk before I took them. He apparently gives the same pep talk to the "boys" when it is time to try for baby. He's a sweet, sweet man who will make a hell of a papa.

I sure hope this time's a charm!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home