Friday, December 17, 2004

Here we go again

Well, we're getting back on the roller coaster. I'm pregnant!

I'm still getting used to the idea and I'm terrified of what's ahead -- but I do hope that the third time's a charm and we actually get to bring a baby home!

We have our first ultrasound on December 30th which might be too early to see anything. I tried my best to not have my first appointment until almost 8 weeks but my doctor said no. I argued my best but she's leaving town and wants to know things are progressing properly before she leaves. Hard to disagree.

So, this begins what will be a (hopefully)long and difficult journey.

Here we go...

2 Comments:

Blogger April said...

Congratulations. Sending you warm wishes of health, happiness and good fortune.

11:19 AM, December 17, 2004  
Blogger Dee said...

Sending very warm congrats your way--hang in there! We're rooting for you all the way!!

5:17 PM, December 17, 2004  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home