Wednesday, December 08, 2004

I passed, I passed

I just talked to my doctor who informed me that my CD 21 progesterone last cycle was a giant 24. She was quite pleased. As am I.

The emphasis should be that it was LAST cycle -- a cycle that didn't work. At least there was lots of progesterone for it not to work in. So yeehaw, a 24.

We talked about how many more cycles to do with clomid (1) and then we'll re-evaluate. I asked if next step is IUI -- but she said because of the quote unquote (thanks grrl) age factor we might go straight to IVF. Not sure I agree with that rx.

Isn't IVF about 20,000 times more expensive than IUI? Seems we should at least give it a go.

Hopefully we won't get that far. Come on double lines...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home